We welcome all men who wish to become better men, husbands, fathers and members of the community. We accept men regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or nationality. We meet for dinner on Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm at 5201 Maple Drive, Pleasant Hill, Iowa. If you are interested in becoming a member, you need only "ask", meet the qualifications, and be accepted by a Lodge. We urge you to consider what we have to offer you and your family.
If you would like to join our Lodge, you may fill out a Petition for Membership and bring it with you to any of our public meetings. Your petition will be reviewed by a committee of Master Masons and brought to a vote before the Lodge when the review is complete. Candidates are admitted only on the unanimous consent of those present.
1. A place where you can confidently trust every person and trust your family with them also.
2. A place where, within moral and civil guidelines; free thought, free speaking and the spiritual growth of man, can grow into its fullest potential.
3. A place to meet outstanding individuals from all walks of life, that a person would not otherwise have had the opportunity to know and call brother.
4. A place to be part of an organization which has for its principal tenets – Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth.
5. A place that provides self-development opportunities, leadership training and experience, and to improve public speaking skills.
6. A place you can go to seek support as well as give it.
7. A place where moral virtues are taught and through these teachings a regular reinforcement of the moral virtues is experienced.
8. A place to spend time with a group of brothers, who by acting as good men, make me want to become a better man. Not better than others, but better than I would have otherwise been.
9. A place to become better equipped to serve Church and community.
10. A place to meet with established members of the community and to become a part of the community.